The Image SEO King Process
1. Buy a unique domain for your SEO Images.
Buy a domain with image SEO king in the URL. For example, this domain is imageseoking.com. (Which takes advantage of exact match.)
2. Set up a relevant email for your image SEO site.
We used a free google Gmail account, firstname.lastname@example.org was what was available.
3. Create your SEO images taking advantage of content areas.
Make sure to include a relevant image name and image alt.
4. Include your SEO image on a variety of social accounts.
Twitter moments, patch.com, Reddit, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and other are all great resources.
5. Schedule relevant press releases include the SEO Image.
Timing is important on press releases. Testing has proven that press release with an image will dominate the SERPS in non-competitive arenas. More testing is being done on how these image SEO techniques will behave in more competitive niches.